Shelburne Area Riding

crackher

Hey if anyone rides leaving from Shelburne on week nights let me know.

I am always looking to ride that area. when Orangeville opens I usually leave from there.

PM me if your heading out

my apologizes for missing our introductions; I was dealing with some water issues.

my apologizes for missing our introductions; I was dealing with some water issues.

Appologies for what? hehehe non needed, Where you guys coming from? I live just south Orangeville so I try to ride Shelburne as much as I can. I was thinking about setting up a weekly night ride leaving from there or orangeville (once it is open) would you guys be interested in it. I was thinking about riding for a couple hours, maybe grabing a drink or a bite at a different OFSC sponsor place...or something like that

PM me and I'll give you my cell number

Appologies for what? hehehe non needed, Where you guys coming from? I live just south Orangeville so I try to ride Shelburne as much as I can. I was thinking about setting up a weekly night ride leaving from there or orangeville (once it is open) would you guys be interested in it. I was thinking about riding for a couple hours, maybe grabing a drink or a bite at a different OFSC sponsor place...or something like that

Once I can figure out how to access the trails from my house in Alliston I'd be open to meeting in Shelburne.

Once I can figure out how to access the trails from my house in Alliston I'd be open to meeting in Shelburne.

I sw your post..stupid point but do you have a Trail map? or have you looked at the OFSC Interactive Trail map (now that it has more detailed road map in the background)

Archived