Permit orders

Wildbill

The South Seguin Snowmobile Club is happy to offer you the chance to save the online permit order fee . Simply call Rosseau Road's

1-800-344-6620 or Parry Sound snowmobile districts 1-888-213-8134 ext 22 . You can also click this link then print the pdf. form and fax it in.

http://pssd.ca/index.php?nPage=9

Make no mistake your support translates directly into trail maintenance and these dollars are needed.

The South Seguin Snowmobile Club is happy to offer you the chance to save the online permit order fee . Simply call Rosseau Road's

1-800-344-6620 or Parry Sound snowmobile districts 1-888-213-8134 ext 22 . You can also click this link then print the pdf. form and fax it in.

http://pssd.ca/index.php?nPage=9

Make no mistake your support translates directly into trail maintenance and these dollars are needed.

Only 2 days left ! Please offer us your support.

Hi Bill,

Qwik Question: I ordered my permit on line and chose District 10....but I was also wondering if the club gets more money if the permit is sold by someone in the Parry Sound District. I didn't notice the regular order forms that you have posted on the OFSC site (I normally use these to order...fax them up...and then pick up the permit during my next business trip while driving through Parry Sound).

My travel schedule was a little behind this year so I ordered online last minute, but I was just curious to know if the club had a preference?

Hi Bill,

Qwik Question: I ordered my permit on line and chose District 10....but I was also wondering if the club gets more money if the permit is sold by someone in the Parry Sound District. I didn't notice the regular order forms that you have posted on the OFSC site (I normally use these to order...fax them up...and then pick up the permit during my next business trip while driving through Parry Sound).

My travel schedule was a little behind this year so I ordered online last minute, but I was just curious to know if the club had a preference?

Thank you for your support. I believe that we recieve the same amount from the permit sale. Have a great safe winter.

Archived