Firehouse resteraunt

Highway23

Anyone know how the trails around the Firehouse bar/grill are? Would be riding from Kearney. Leaving today to go up to our rental house on Fisher Lake in Kearney. Like that area and haven't been in awhile. Thanks for the help on such short notice. Will post report and pix hopefully when i get back!

is that at ox narrows,if so all is good,,,

Was in great shape last weekend. Lakes all staked too.

Rode there yesterday. Lakes are staked...trails are good to great. Enjoy.

Is St Nora solid or is it open at the narrows? Heading down there myself this Saturday.

Is St Nora solid or is it open at the narrows? Heading down there myself this Saturday.

Mike the lakes are pretty solid, not much water out there either, but the narrows is virtually always open a little bit. very safe travel up and around on the shore, no need to go over open water if you don't want to anywhere in the area right now.

Tall Pines poker run on Saturday the 13th from the Lions Camp Dorset on Dear Lake. Slider & FXR are with the club & will be around the trails, checkpoints up D101B, in town and on Kawagama, stop by say hi!

post-21414-126585862747.jpg

Mike the lakes are pretty solid, not much water out there either, but the narrows is virtually always open a little bit. very safe travel up and around on the shore, no need to go over open water if you don't want to anywhere in the area right now.

Tall Pines poker run on Saturday the 13th from the Lions Camp Dorset on Dear Lake. Slider & FXR are with the club & will be around the trails, checkpoints up D101B, in town and on Kawagama, stop by say hi!

Thanks for the response.

Kinda hopin' it is open, a great location for pics ... If you're about, keep an eye out for 4 Gades. Grabbing a bite at the firehouse then laking it up to Dorset.

Archived