Lake Muskoka conditions

rippintheyammi

I was out on the lake yesterday and noticed a few pretty wet spots. The first was in between mortimers point road and mortimers marina in North Bay. It was really deep wet slush and we just had to hammer through it. The second spot was just off of Breezy point at the mouth of east bay. If anyone else has encountered any bad spots, let me know. Thanks.

little confused here. When you say between mortimers road and the marina, where exactly do you mean? West of the point and south of the marina? If so, never in 30 yrs of riding Muskoka have we passed there. We always take the portage route east of Mortimers point thru the marina because the water flows around the Kettles constantly.

exactly. stick along the shore from mortimers point road and into the marina. I know not to go through the channel. Just trying to share the conditions I encountered over the weekend. Hoping that others will share theirs as well.

thanks for the update..I was going to ride that area this weekend..Cutting over to acton Island..I hear theres some blow ups as well..

Archived