Barrie, Orilla, midland?

2fast4u

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone can give me some info on how the trails are in these areas? looking to come up on Sat. for a day ride would probably like to start in Barrie and ride on from there. Just rebuilt the motor so looking to do some breaking in km's. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, 2fast4u

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone can give me some info on how the trails are in these areas? looking to come up on Sat. for a day ride would probably like to start in Barrie and ride on from there. Just rebuilt the motor so looking to do some breaking in km's. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, 2fast4u

I have not been on the trails but they have reopened and are listed as limited for the most part. I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem putting on a couple hundred break-in miles.

We trailered through Barrie on the weekend dropped the sleds in Orillia and rode North. South Barrie was sparce North Barrie looked like there was enough snow to ride but a little thin. Orillia was much better and it got consistently better as we went north. Had a great snowy weekend!!

Enjoy your trip!

Barrie needs a lot more snow. Would run out of Orillia. Orillia from north of line 14 is awesome. South of that is slim yet groomed but wouldn't advise riding on it due to very minimal (club doing an awesome job under circumstances). Midland, port mcNicol, penetangue are all good. The further you go north such as Gravenhurst, bracebridge, parry sound, sprucedale, huntsville all awesme. We rode yesterday 210 miles not kms from Sparrow Lake to Kashe-D trail through Gravenhurst-Bracebridge, Port Sydney, Aspdin, Sprucedale than on the Sequin trail -2- Parry Sound back down the trail to Mactier, Bala and Gravenhurst. All trails were awesome except part of C from single lane bridge from Moon River to the C101D junction. Tons of snow in those areas. Hope this helps.

Great info Thanks. were headding up for sure so will porbably start from Orillia

Running from the club house on Snow Valley Road is in decent shape. We ran as far as Hillsdale the other night and there were just a few patches of bare.

We are planning on staging there Sat morn, and running to Orillia, and then prob Gravenhurst and back.

Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty sure we are leaving form the clubhouse as well Sat morn. There will be three of us. red zx, yellow zx, and a formuls stx. maybe will see ya. have a great ride.

Archived