Buck Lake??

doo700

Sorry, don't know that Buck Lake. Here's a threat that was posted last week

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6220

Looks like from his description and looking at the map that he probably joined D east of Sprucedale from the 83 trail. But, I can't tell from his post whether he joined 83 from 85 or crossed Buck on 83.

Hopefully, he will see this post and let you know; or, someone else has been through there recently.

PM MikeD, his sled shack is a long iron shot from the north shore of THAT Buck lake.

Just got off the phone with MikeD He says last weekend the lake was not staked but the Do-Ya-Wana was posting OPEN. HE has run it many times last weekend (If that is the same lake)

PM MikeD, his sled shack is a long iron shot from the north shore of THAT Buck lake.

Just got off the phone with MikeD He says last weekend the lake was not staked but the Do-Ya-Wana was posting OPEN. HE has run it many times last weekend (If that is the same lake)

Yes, it's good. But as it is not staked you must know where you are going. Although the "trail" portion of the Lake is good, there are spots on Buck that are never safe. PM me, I'll shoot you a phone # and I can show you around if you like.

Archived