Barrie to Wiarton

Bushpig

I dunno what the Barrie end looks like but Wiarton is hurting bad!

I'd wait till next week and cross your fingers we get more snow and cold to freeze up the waterholes.

I'd wait and see what the storm does over the next few days. Rapid drop in temps are expected and snowsqualls over the region. Trail conditions can change alot after a snowsquall - especially if it happens to dump a ton of good old lake effect snow :D I think you will have a better picture as to trail conditions by Thursday night. If it was me planning this trip.....I'd wait another week for sure. I did this trip last year....there's a ton of road riding between here and there....and loads of farmers fields to travel through...Snow coverage is thin - probably have a better ride further north....JMO

I dunno what the Barrie end looks like but Wiarton is hurting bad!

I'd wait till next week and cross your fingers we get more snow and cold to freeze up the waterholes.

The Barrie trails are a disaster right now, I`d wait until Early feb Before venturing out on em!

Thanks for the info everyone!!!

I'll wait another week and see what happens with the weather; otherwise plan B is head from Huntsville to Temmagami I hear the conditions are great at least up to North Bay. Just talked to someone in Burks Falls and they said lot's of snow. I rode up to the Bruce two years ago and had a great ride, would like to do it again.

Bushy

Archived