Burks Falls Area Trail Report

wannago

My son and his friend went for a short ride to Sprucedale and back. They were surprised how good the trails were. D123 from Burks Falls to Doe Lake area was a little bumpy because of the overnight freeze but from Doe Lake to the Seguin Trail was pretty good. They tell me the Seguin Trail was in really good shape and people they talked to at Sprucedale said it got even better going towards Parry Sound. They also saw a couple of groomers out there.

Think I may have to go check this out myself tomorrow. :woot:

My son and his friend went for a short ride to Sprucedale and back. They were surprised how good the trails were. D123 from Burks Falls to Doe Lake area was a little bumpy because of the overnight freeze but from Doe Lake to the Seguin Trail was pretty good. They tell me the Seguin Trail was in really good shape and people they talked to at Sprucedale said it got even better going towards Parry Sound. They also saw a couple of groomers out there.

Think I may have to go check this out myself tomorrow. :woot:

That's great news! We will be up tomorrow! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

GIDDY UP!!!!!

That's great news! We will be up tomorrow! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

GIDDY UP!!!!!

:D Really snowing this morning! If this keeps up the groomers will have something to really work with. Safe drive and we'll look for you on the trails!

Archived