2010 OC Ride for Kelly Pledge Form

maple

The pledge form for the 2010 OC Ride for Kelly is now available by clicking here:

OCR4K Pledge Form

With only 99 more sleeps until the ride, register now!

And don't forget to book your room at Hidden Valley Resort. We have reserved a limited number of rooms for this event.

See you on the trails ... let it snow!

The pledge form for the 2010 OC Ride for Kelly is now available through the OCR4K website.

http://www.ocr4k.ca

And don't forget to book your room at Hidden Valley Resort. We have reserved a limited number of rooms for this event.

So................speaking of the Hidden Valley Resort, when booking, "she" asked if I'd ever stayed there before. When I told her "yes" but the last time was July of 1973 she kinda did the whole silence on the phone thing and finally made some comment about her year of birth. Oh well. I've got a lakeview room with a King Bed and a FirePlace. When I offered to share it, she kind of spit up a little in her throat.

I'm not going to post what I said after that :oops:

The pledge form for the 2010 OC Ride for Kelly is now available through the OCR4K website.

http://www.ocr4k.ca

Might be a good idea to post it here as well - it's the OC ride, let's have all we need on the OC board :D

So................speaking of the Hidden Valley Resort, when booking, "she" asked if I'd ever stayed there before. When I told her "yes" but the last time was July of 1973 she kinda did the whole silence on the phone thing and finally made some comment about her year of birth. Oh well. I've got a lakeview room with a King Bed and a FirePlace. When I offered to share it, she kind of spit up a little in her throat.

I'm not going to post what I said after that :oops:

Stop trying to pick up the young girls ... it's only going to get you into more trouble.

Archived