signing off in arva

wenailem1

I'll be there on saturday. Tallyhooooo! To Arvaville!!!!! :carsled: I was told you might needlast minute help.

Hey Scott!

What's going on? I see you are moving? I haven't been on here in awhile? I hope you're taking the green doors!!!

Dwayne

I'll be there on saturday. Tallyhooooo! To Arvaville!!!!! :carsled: I was told you might needlast minute help.

And here some thought that wenailem was beyond help :wtf: Good luck with the move guys wish I could help .

phenom, we do need help. however last minute is way to late,,,,, :rotflmao: not enough days in the hour right now

green mossy's rip

the moss grows on the S/E side of the tree from auburnville about 40 mins.

sreeb

go to the irpc

Hey Scott!

What's going on? I see you are moving? I haven't been on here in awhile? I hope you're taking the green doors!!!

Dwayne

hey doobi, yep were mving just down the road, 4 mins. east, 1 min south. friggin mint spot. the doors are going for sure. however we are going to have bigger and better doors.. yuou and vannessa will have to sign it..and i still shallenge you to a swilly cook off. you my friend have just been shallenged again,,,,mat the best man win,,or at least fart better then someone else.

sreeb for all my friends

• 2 weeks later...

OK Scott....Shallenge!! You keep moving closer to St. Marys! BTW...I've got a new killer chile recipe so "heads up my friend" !!!

PM me your 911 # as I am in London pretty much every weekend

See Ya,

Doobias

OK Scott....Shallenge!! You keep moving closer to St. Marys! BTW...I've got a new killer chile recipe so "heads up my friend" !!!

PM me your 911 # as I am in London pretty much every weekend

See Ya,

Doobias

911 # :o Man that has got to be hot chili !

Archived