2010 600 e-tec

RevRiders

I love my '09 ... the sled is light and handles great. The oil usage is next to nothing (after the break-in period), but you won't find a huge difference in fuel economy between the eTech and the SDI ... the eTech is a bit better. We rode a 600 eTech and a 600 SDI (both GSX Limited) last year up in Cochrane ... we only put a bit more fuel in the SDI when we filled up. It's really easy to fog at the end of the season ... a push of the button does it all for you. The spark plugs are guaranteed for three years, but you can't change them yourself without taking the whole sled apart ... a bit of a drawback in my opinion. A three year warranty on the plugs means crap if you're stranded on the side of the trail.

The only other thing I would say is that I really miss the smell of two stroke (let the comments begin).

Overall, I think you'll love the sled. Giddy Up and Mr Giddy could probably add more ... I know they love theirs as well.

Outstanding engine IMO! We have 2 of them. Fuel economy is terrific...hardly uses any oil, light and easy to handle. Have put almost 7000kms on the first one and about 4,000 on the other. No problems so far - only good things to say :D Maple's comment about the plugs is a good one - however, they are guaranteed for 10,000kms or 3 years - so far no issues with ours. Good luck with your new sled - I am sure you will love it :wavey:

I tend to agree with Maple about the two stroke smell....LOL......it's like an addiction! :woot:

Archived