'99 Grand Touring 583

SlowTouringGuy

Got this email sent to me......

Please see the photo of my sled attached. Its a 1999 SkiDoo Grand Touring 583cc two seat with only 2,800kms travelled, has not been used for two seasons but comes with a brand new cover ($250) and has been well looked after. I'm looking for $2,500 or very near offer.Needs a good home and to be used regularly.

SledPhotoJanuary09.jpg

Reverse. Hand Warmers. No Studs.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll connect you with the seller. The sled, I believe, is in Keswck.

Got this email sent to me......

Please see the photo of my sled attached. Its a 1999 SkiDoo Grand Touring 583cc two seat with only 2,800kms travelled, has not been used for two seasons but comes with a brand new cover ($250) and has been well looked after. I'm looking for $2,500 or very near offer.Needs a good home and to be used regularly.

SledPhotoJanuary09.jpg

Reverse. Hand Warmers. No Studs.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll connect you with the seller. The sled, I believe, is in Keswck.

i think the monkey has a buyer for this or can for sure give you help with the sale :wavey:

The monkey could use it as another back-up sled. :P

no ..i think he was thinking back to when he was selling his atv and how much help you were offering towards the sale :lol:

Archived