Limerick, Mephisto and Cashel Lks all staked

I'll Ride Anything

Afraid not but I'd find it hard to believe that most or all will not be good after this past week. That meltdown with the cold after did the trick.

The maze was flat iron, if not for the (very real) possibility of meeting dog sleds we may have exceeded the posted limits substantially.

BTW, does Trudy's serve food (particularly on Mondays as Coe Hill Country kitchen is closed Mondays). We buy gas at Trudy's occasionally but never thought to ask. We generally gas in Coe Hill especially so now since they were robbed about 10 days ago, they could use the help.

Was middle of the night apparently. Broke in through the door stole the ATM, pried open his safe (couple grand I hear), took all smokes and lottery tickets and anything else of value. As a nice touch trashed the place before leaving.

The owners are real nice people who have only been there about 3 years and put alot of sweat equity into turning the place from a gas station only into a decent store as well.

Duane (owner) was also OHSR groomer driver (1 of the best) but is working out of town lots lately so trained a new guy. He still fills in now.

Came as quite a shock to us in a small village.

Archived