Wiarton/Mar

Kevin McHugh

Kevin. Can't speak for n/of Wiarton, i.e. Mar, PVSledhead might, but south of is ok to good. Just did a quick 100km run around. There is still water running , specifically Hepworth behind Whispering Pines (its a small river) and branches to trim etc but all in all not bad. Some fields are still very lumpy.

Here I am ..finally.... having some connection probs tonite... :angry: :curse:

We are trying to get open limited for this weekend.I've only been out working on my side (EAST- Purple Valley)

Its decent(rideable) over here but certainly not excellent.We just need a bit more snow,but the weatherman says theres some on the way.A couple nights of -20 should freeze things up too 8-) .

I'm getting pretty antsy to get out myself.Had a few groups pass us Sunday while we were out doing trail work :wtf:

I imagine the fields in Mar might not be too bad,bud I would be avoiding the Crystal Springs crossing like the plague...Huge rocks plus not much snow= no fun! :shock:

Ah there you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How's things coming with the Poker Run on Feb 7???

Not completely sure as I haven't talked to Sandra lately about any new developments.Nothing new that I know of.. :wtf:

Nope the purple valley loop is separate again this year,way more road running on the B107 this year though,we lost a local

landowner (ATV"S) and The frickin Ontario Heritage Foundation bought another piece of land on the trail and booted us off! :angry::angry: :curse: :curse: :argue::banghead:

Thanks for the info PVSledhead. Is the Purple Valley loop again going to be part of the main trail :( , or is it going to be its own loop like 2-3 years ago? :D Always enjoyed the loop for a short ride from Berford and back.

Had to bring that up eh! :crazy::crazy:

Nope the purple valley loop is separate again this year,way more road running on the B107 this year though,we lost a local

landowner (ATV"S) and The frickin Ontario Heritage Foundation bought another piece of land on the trail and booted us off! :angry::angry: :curse: :curse: :argue::banghead:

The OHF kicked you out...that sucks! what was there basis for that? the 2-strokes can lead to premature deterioation of the onsite ecology/buildings

No motorized vehicles...although it doesnt stop the atv's... :umno:

Although in this case I hope they tear the hell out of it.... :mrgreen:

Archived