chapleau to timmins

FINNDIAN

I drove up to timminsand back this morning and from what i could see of the trails from the highway, chapleau has groomed maybe once towards folyet, they have pretty good ground cover and the trail looks rideable, but folyet and timmins trails look like they have only been packed in the last few days, not smooth at all yet, dips and uneven ground still visible. look like they have very little base and may need more snow,i would doubt if they are open yet. If anyone gets more info on these please let us know.

I drove up to timminsand back this morning and from what i could see of the trails from the highway, chapleau has groomed maybe once towards folyet, they have pretty good ground cover and the trail looks rideable, but folyet and timmins trails look like they have only been packed in the last few days, not smooth at all yet, dips and uneven ground still visible. look like they have very little base and may need more snow,i would doubt if they are open yet. If anyone gets more info on these please let us know.

Thanks. I'm hoping to come thru there next Friday, so any new info would be appreciated.

....Mark.

Archived