Baxter Snow Riders : Public AGM

Yukon

Hey Sledheads,

I thought I'd let everyone know in case some of you may be interested in attending our Annual General Meeting this coming sunday.

The Baxter SnowRiders will be voting in a new Club President as our current President George Jones will be stepping down .

If you've ever ridden through our trails or ever wanted to volunteer with a club now is your chance to network and meet the Members / Volunteers who make our trails so great !

The meeting takes place at:

Baxter Ward Community centre

279 Honey Harbour Rd.

Port Severn, Ontario

Sunday , May 4 ,

at 10am Sharp !

From Hwy 400 take exit 156 Port Severn , On

At the Stop sign take a left on Honey Harbour R.d approximately .5 kms to the community centre on the left .

If anyone has any questions please feel free to send me a PM.

Paul

Paul,

It is great to see you involved in stuff like this. If I recall correctly you are a fairly new snowmobiler. Its too bad that more people won't follow your lead. I am sure ther are alot of sledders who don't contribute like you do, unfortunatly I may be speaking to deaf ears since only the diehard contributing sledders are following snowmobiling on the net right now.... anyway...

Good work Paul! And to everyone else, please support your club!

:wavey:

Hey Scott ,

I've been back into sledding for about 4yrs solid now , I spent most of my younger years riding my families sleds out of Taso Lake near Huntsville and later Miller hill Road We had Exciters , Olympics , 440 invaders .

Spent lots of time ridng and running dogsleds , your inlaws know my family up that way your sister inlaw went to high school with my cousin ( Shannon C ).

We can never get enough volunteers , but by promoting and educating on sites just like this one we will hopefully get some people wanting to pitch in and make a difference .

It don't take much to get things done when you have the man power , even if it's just a couple hours a season it's better than none !

Us younger guys are gonna need to pick up the ball at some point or we may not have the trails we once had , and that would be a shame in my opinion !

Its time to learn from the older generation and help carry the ball !

Paul :right_on:

Archived