OFSC ONLINE PERMITS SALES UPDATE!!!

The Groomer Guy

Hello everyone,

I know it has been posted already but I taught I would start a new post as there was an update in regards with the OFSC website and the other post was very long.  I personally know some good people working there and they are doing their very best to resolve this situation, they could not come up with any updates sooner as they where working on getting the extension with the MTO  (changes have to be approved by MTO) and working on the problem, now they got the ok from the MTO they have news to give us.   let's  help them out by not going on the site and wait and let's cut them some slack they sure need some positive vibes. This will be over soon and the snow will be here and we will be riding and be laughing about this later on " The BIG Permit crash of 2017/2018" lol So if you did not know or see the news update here it is.

" Good news – the Ministry of Transportation has approved an extension of the PreNov1 deadline. The time frame to buy your early permit (PreNov1 pricing) will be extended the same amount of time as the system was down and permits were not available online.

We will communicate the new deadline date for buying the early permit as soon as the system is back up and running.

Please share this message and stay in touch with your inbox and the OFSC website and Facebook page for the latest updates. We’d like to ask for your cooperation in not accessing the system until we advise it is online and available for your permit purchase.

We are working diligently to get the issue rectified and get the system back online."

Keep on Grooming!!!!!!   :)

Archived