2014 + Yamaha Viper EVO Stage 4 ECU Flash

yamaha06

I am selling my 2015 Yamaha Viper and in the process of converting it back to stock! I am selling my EVO power sports stage 4 91 octane flash. This flash really woke the sled up and made it feel like a new machine, the sled pulled way harder and started way better then stock, also with the rev limiter raised to 9800 rpm it makes it easier for clutching. If you are interested we will need to trade ecu for ecu plus the cash, dyno results show 162 hp. ECU flash cost me $1039 plush shipping and handling to Alberta and back.

So if anyones interested here is your chance to save! Asking $800.

Here is a write up for the ecu flash from evo website.

Evolution Powersports has released its long anticipated ECU Reflash for the Yamaha Viper and Arctic Cat 7000 Snowmobiles! The dyno runs have been completed and the gains are HUGE! The Genesis 3 cylinder engine loves rpms – the engine makes approximately 1.5 – 2 horsepower per 100 rpms over the stock rev limit. In addition, for those who have access to 91 octane fuel, we advance the timing which translates to more top end power, better acceleration and a more responsive sled. The fueling on the OEM tune leaves a bit to be desired – it is rich in some places and lean and others – the tuners at Evolution Powersports have normalized the fueling which yields a few more horsepower. We have 14, 15 & 16 base files to choose from and unless otherwise requested, all NA tunes are based upon the 2014 calibration. The 14 calibration did not have the “kickback” present on the 15’s which harms the starter gear and were generally harder to start. 27+ horsepower gains have been realized through timing, rpm, exhaust & header!

9800 RPM rev limit – stock is 9200

Timing tables recalibrated for 91 Octane fuel

87 Octane and 95 Octane tunes available

Fueling normalized and corrected for exhausts & intakes

Huge power gains – up to 27 horsepower with exhaust & intake

• 2 months later...

Archived