Thank You for an amazing season from the HCSA

Shake It

WOW what an incredible season!!! :woot:

All of our trails are now officially closed due to weather conditions and the arrival of spring. Our groomers have headed back to the club house to begin there post season maintenance and be put to bed for the summer.

We started our season out with the first groomer down the TOP B rail bed on November 31, 2007 and ended the season strong with our last groomers working there magic on March 30, 2008. Out side of the big weather hick-up the first week of January it was an amazing season!!!

A Huge Thank You to all the land owners, permit sellers, volunteers and pass holders for an incredible season of snowmobiling in Haliburton County. With out the support of all these individuals our trail system would not exist. The directors and volunteers for the HCSA we will be working hard over the summer months to make some more changes to the club and it's trails to provide an even better experience next season. We hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable summer and we can't wait to see everyone back out on the trails again.

Thanks again from all of us at the HCSA :wavey:

Cheers

Pete

Kudos to HCSA for a remarkable change. We rode thee trails a number of times and the changes this year compared to last were amazing.

Thank you to all that made it happen.

There is never enough good that I can say about this club. They have done a fantastic job this year and through the year, I saw even more improvements. All of my e mails were answered that I sent and that means a lot. Communication with members, volunteerism and dedication have been cornerstones for this year. Waaaay to go!

Archived