New connect trail

jow

There is a new trail being staked for this year and hopefully works out for the future. It's going to run north from Beachville north to Embro then North onto tavistock. This area has needed a trail connecting these communities for years. Myself and a few others have been staking and signing close to 40 km of trail the past few weeks.

Just thought I would pass this along as it won't be on the maps till next season.

Thank-you for your hard work. How are the snow levels out your way now?

Thank-you for your hard work. How are the snow levels out your way now?

Things are close. It's the ploughed ground that will take a bit more snow to fill in. Anything that was not ploughed prob could be packed. Hope this rain just stays away. A bit of rain would help crust things down for a base ,hopefully,then it can dump snow

Things are close. It's the ploughed ground that will take a bit more snow to fill in. Anything that was not ploughed prob could be packed. Hope this rain just stays away. A bit of rain would help

crust things down for a base ,hopefully,then it

can dump snow

Sounds like maybe abit more then us. We have maybe 4" on the flat. Not enough to do anything with yet, gates are open in Baden so I expect a packing round tonight before the warm up tomorrow.

Archived