March Break. Who's riding where next week?

Doonut

We will be at chez Doonut outside Gravenhurst for 9 glorious days of sledding ( read NOT working ).

If anyone is going to be in the general area and wants to experience some great off trail running, let me know. Planning on a few good trail ride loops as well.

So, who's riding and where?

Headed for Haliburton after shift on Wednesday...until Sunday. Looking forward to some decent riding.

I will call you if I can squeeze in some time off.

trailering up to Gravenhurst and riding with my little guy, 5 years old, up to the cottage in Magnetawan. We are going to stay the night and head back the next day. My son heard my talking about a saddle bag trip and now wants to go. No sure if it will be Sunday Monday or Monday Tuesday. Hopefully there will be enough parking at the Wharf or Gull Lake. Hope to see some of you guys on the trails.

4MY

I should be back at my cottage near Magnetawan on Monday. Will be there for a few days maybe a couple of weeks if we can get company and my lady to come up.Still got more stuff I want to ride to the north. Last few weeks have mainly been going south and east for the snow. Seems to be more south of the seguin.

Archived