"Bondi Engines" ROCKS!!!

Cuyuna

Just like to send out a big Thank you to Chris Bondi / Bondi Engines in Aurora. I have a 2009 AC Turbo TZ1. It is one of the sleds in which Arctic Cat installed the engine too far to one side, creating a belt eater. The solution was to either re-install the engine correctly to achieve the correct clutch offset or machine the driven clutch to move it closer to the chassis. I ended up getting the machining to the secondary, but in retrospect, I should have had the motor mounts redone under warranty. Anyway, 2014,  I needed a new secondary as the old one needed a rebuild and I realized that I should have a "specialized" spare. I live in Haliburton and was finding it difficult finding someone to do the machining. Phoned my dealer and was quickly blown off as "the shop is full of sleds."

Had to go out of town for work and upon my return from Toronto Int'l, decided to try a machine shop I used to frequent in Newmarket. He told me that he could not handle this job and that I should try Bondi Engines in Aurora, about 15 minutes away. Drove down to Bondi's and was completely impressed. I showed the job to Chris Bondi and told him I lived over 3 hours away and he squeezed me in right away. He is a sled guru and has a complete machine shop, bike and sled dyno room and does very high end custom work. You could not meet a friendlier guy, as well as Ken and Tania... really nice people and one of the most professional shops I have ever been to. Chris is a real sled guy and you should check out his custom billet supercharger kit for the Skidoo 1200 - awesome! Thanks Chris!   http://bondiengines.com/

post-23147-0-21429800-1392502905_thumb.jpg

Archived