Are you looking to park at our Clubhouse?

Hey All!  One of the perks our Club Membership receives is the privilege to park on site with trailer to ride for the day!  Sometimes the odd member will be away overnight and the owner of our property will permit overnight trailer parking when you are a paid member of St Clements Snowmobile Club.  Memberships are just $10 for the season.  Membership forms are available at the clubhouse or pm me and I will send you a form.

Just another reason why St Clements Snowmobile Club is a great club to belong to!  Great People, great clubhouse, great food and great perks!  Get your membership today!

:hug:

post-20923-0-12744000-1390719481_thumb.jpg

Neat idea. Just blue skying here....as a fund raiser you could have Valet Sled Parking....you hand an attendant your keys, they park, offload your sleds and have them all warmed up for you after you leave the clubhouse with your gear on and adjusted. Would really be appreciated for those having a "Velcro Day" - when trying to get dressed, the five different applications of Velcro on your various sled apparel is all sticking to the wrong place. You don't realize this, of course, until you finally have your helmet set up and adjusted.

Hey burgers and rings/fries travelled well last night.Only lost them 3 times lol.Had them between my legs.Had to turn around a few times.Still tasted just as well IMO

Hey burgers and rings/fries travelled well last night.Only lost them 3 times lol.Had them between my legs.Had to turn around a few times.Still tasted just as well IMO

hahaha good to hear they were still good!  I would have given you a rope had I known you were just double riding your takeout dinner :)

Neat idea. Just blue skying here....as a fund raiser you could have Valet Sled Parking....you hand an attendant your keys, they park, offload your sleds and have them all warmed up for you after you leave the clubhouse with your gear on and adjusted. Would really be appreciated for those having a "Velcro Day" - when trying to get dressed, the five different applications of Velcro on your various sled apparel is all sticking to the wrong place. You don't realize this, of course, until you finally have your helmet set up and adjusted.

I have actually asked Tim to go out and warm up the sleds for us before we get out there...... he didn't see the need for that lol

Yuppers best to get the fasteners for my  tunnel bag off the old ride

Archived