B109 out of Orangeville is red.

weapon02

Does anyone know why B109 out of Orangeville is showing red?

I am planning a ride for Saturday and wanted to pass through there.

I'm not a big fan of railbeds.

I have never ridden around there.

What are the trails like?

We are leaving from Guelph.

Thanks in advance.

Weapon

I think that section won't be opening this winter, a developer/land issue I believe. The railbed might not be bad(I've only been on it from Shelburne north and it was better then expected). Trails are good with a nice hard base. Lots of snow around and forecast has 10+cm of snow today and tomorrow but visibily is going to be bad with lots of blowing snow If your looking to start from orangeville there is parking on hwy 10 just north of town on the west side called mono plaza. Trail 223 starts from there and loops up and hooks up to b109.

I think that section won't be opening this winter, a developer/land issue I believe. The railbed might not be bad(I've only been on it from Shelburne north and it was better then expected). Trails are good with a nice hard base. Lots of snow around and forecast has 10+cm of snow today and tomorrow but visibily is going to be bad with lots of blowing snow If your looking to start from orangeville there is parking on hwy 10 just north of town on the west side called mono plaza. Trail 223 starts from there and loops up and hooks up to b109.

It's on the east side!!

Archived