Club Memberships

FreezerBurnt

Your bylaws can specifically state what a quorum is based on typical attendance which overrides the 50% of memebership number

I have not read the proposed legislation, but we were led to believe at both the AGM and at the FFC briefing that because we receive the majority of our funding from the government that this is a minimum requirement under the new legislation.  This was highlighted as an area that we (as clubs) must be aware of and comply with.

Another area was the requirement for annual audits of our financial reports, but I am unclear how detailed or official and audit is required.  If this means a requirement for a CGA, this will likely be a huge expense for many clubs.

as far as joing a club ...what are we talking about here ..10 bucks ?? ( I will be joining St.Clements this year)..so...join...volunteer...its all part of snowmobiling..comradery...etc etc

as far as joing a club ...what are we talking about here ..10 bucks ?? ( I will be joining St.Clements this year)..so...join...volunteer...its all part of snowmobiling..comradery...etc etc

That depends upon the individual club.  I think there are members here from St. Clements who (hopefully) will chime in.

How many clubs have Paypal accounts set up for club memberships and or for donations?dunno.gif

A few clubs out here do

Be nice to find out which OFSC clubs have Paypal accounts bc.gif

Archived