Open Again.

gumdrop64

Seems B&W Trailblazers opened up some of their trails to limited availability right from Mitchell. Woot Woot!! Guess the good ole groundhog is havin' a bad year. Sure don't look like spring looking out my window.

I havent been out on the trails this time, however earlier this year they were the first to open limited, and the trails were crap. plowed fields were extremely rough. I only live 5 mins from the trail, and I'm not gonna try it.

hmmm......I thought ellice swamp was the first to open locally, you know, east of hwy 23, and i was out to check it out way back then, and yes, they were crap. however, i have driven a lot this season on local trails, and b&w trails quite honestly, were the best around locally, IMHO. By far, they have had the best trails locally, period, again IMO. they will for sure get my permit dollars next season. As far as right now, i have not tried it yet, no time. I am going out tomorrow to check them out, kind of a recognizance mission, and if ok, i will go out tomorrow night with my son, and sat, weather permitting. i did go for a truck ride just now, and trail looks good out from thompsons, but out 1st mile and 1/4 north where it crosses the road looks really bad? i am still undecided if they are any good or not, but so far i will give b&w the benefit of the doubt, as i have not driven on a bad trail of theirs yet this season.

Archived