Auld Reekie Lodge at Gowganda

skibeedoo800

If you are planning a trip with an overnight stay, or if you are simply enjoying the trails in the Gowganda area, Be Sure To Include The AULD REEKIE LODGE as one of your stops. Urs and Diane Brunner and their 4 young children will be your hosts, and they will provide you with excellent food ( and lots of it! ) and real nice accomodations in either a cabin or one of the suites. This transplanted family from South Western Ontario sure are committed to customer satisfaction, Day and Night, and their appreciation and respect for their guests is straight from the heart.

Wow, thank you so very much. It is nice to know that our efforts to make our guests comfortable and happy are appreciated. It is easy when we have guests like yourselves. We will not forget that Friday night for a long time. That rotten water heater :coffeespit: We do thank you for your understanding and patience. We can't wait to have you stay with us again.

On another note, the A107C trail was groomed again on Feb. 26, 2008. The snow is plentiful. Looking foward to hosting more snowmobilers!

I can second the comments of skibeedoo800, I was also there a couple nights ago on the Fam tour.

Wonderful place and great hopitality,I was the only one to finish my meal.

Gowganda is a hidden gem.

I also got to meet Ron at Gowganda Lake Camp for a few minutes.

These lodges throughout the north work very hard to provide us with a place to stay and eat and also are the heart and sole of the local Clubs, most of the time doing all of the above at the same time.

My thanks to all lodge owners that work so hard to keep the trails open while trying to keep a business running.

Archived