trails

• 2 weeks later...

Trails as of Feb 14 2013 are not too bad

How are your trails as of today Feb.16th. We are hoping to ride out your way this week coming if temps co-operate. My concern right now is trail B111 from Stayner to Markdale. I was told that anything north and north west of hanover is pretty good. Yet south of that is not so good. We rode from Gravenhurst on #4-204-B105C to B205 to B towards Wasaga and than turned back and went on the C towards Perkinsfield (mistake) over to Midland (good)Coldwater(good) to Orillia(good) and back to Gravenhurst (good). Any info would be appreciated before we leave on Tuesday (planning anyways).

You can drop in Palmerston. From Baden north to listowel and over to Palmerston trails are nice. Lots of lake effect coming in.I have put on over 1100km, since trails open last weekend. We are in great shape now. Top of d 5 and bottom of nine is stellar right now. Base is icy hard with good snow on top. Was snowing ptretty hard yesterday.

You can drop in Palmerston. From Baden north to listowel and over to Palmerston trails are nice. Lots of lake effect coming in.I have put on over 1100km, since trails open last weekend. We are in great shape now. Top of d 5 and bottom of nine is stellar right now. Base is icy hard with good snow on top. Was snowing ptretty hard yesterday.

Here is my plan: Leave Gravenhurst via 4 to 204-B105C(rail bed)-B-B111 and then hit the local trails to Hanover. That is why I am hoping someone can chime in about B111 from Stayner to Markdale. Thanks

Archived