Snow finally!

Viperules700

There is a whooping 20cm in the forecast for Palmerston tonight. Another 10cm tommorrow and more on Wednesday. Should be limited available soon.

There is a whooping 20cm in the forecast for Palmerston tonight. Another 10cm tommorrow and more on Wednesday. Should be limited available soon.

So we should get 5cm!

So we should get 5cm!

Got that much here. Auburn snow guns are dead??? Where are you hiding all of the snow???

Got that much here. Auburn snow guns are dead??? Where are you hiding all of the snow???

Snow cannons are shooting blanks!

elmira has f-all....i dont give a rats ass what the forecast says....look at history...it repeats itself....

So we should get 5cm!

Same story up here Mossy...they forecast 20 cm's...you get 2. If any. Or several days of snow and as the days of snow approach they vanish from the forecast. It's almost funny to look at! I am convinced they are effing with us .

elmira has f-all....i dont give a rats ass what the forecast says....look at history...it repeats itself....

If it rains all summer long, It is all your fault. At least the snow curse is off now. Hurray!

If it rains all summer long, It is all your fault. At least the snow curse is off now. Hurray!

Well it was!

Well it was!

Funny ever since I got a place to stay in hail it don't snow there anymore either. Stupid weather. Heard auburn is a nice place to live.

Funny ever since I got a place to stay in hail it don't snow there anymore either. Stupid weather. Heard auburn is a nice place to live.

Well it was!

:nana:

Archived