Has anyone seen any single enclosed Triton trailers at dealers in Ontario?

Sledder12

As title says, just wondering if anyone knows or has come across any single enclosed Triton trailers for sale at any Ontario dealer? Would also consider NY or MI.

I've been seaching for 2 weeks and can't find anything. I can order one but it won't be in until March earliest.

Any help would be appreciated. PM me with details if you don't mind.

Have you tried the triton dealer out in Orangeville? Call St Onge in Barrie for the phone # and address.

Have you tried the triton dealer out in Orangeville? Call St Onge in Barrie for the phone # and address.

Yep, tried them (Scott Reinhart's)...they sold the one they had about 1 month ago. Can order a new one but won't get unitl March earliest.

Call Alumite in Orangeville..or thereabouts. Ask for Paul McNichol. He is the Ontario Triton distributor/licensee.

1 800 668-8757

If there is one to be had..he will either have it or know who has the inventory on hand.

Phone: (800) 668-8757

Fax: (905) 838-5548

EMail: trit5548@bellnet.ca

Regional Factory Rep

Dumb question. Why not spend just a bit more and get a double side by side and have space to buddy up with another sledder at times to save on gas for tow vehicles. Or if you are concerned about wind drag from the width how about an inline double. I believe Team Powersports on Hwy 400 jusy north of 12 has one of those.

Strange how people just don't read? Paul is not the factory rep. He is the licensee and distributor.

Strange how people just don't read? Paul is not the factory rep. He is the licensee and distributor.

Go to the Triton website and see what description they have

http://www.tritontrailers.com/dealerlocator.aspx

Regional Factory Representative

Phone: (800) 668-8757

Fax: (905) 838-5548

EMail: trit5548@bellnet.ca

Regional Factory Rep

Dumb question. Why not spend just a bit more and get a double side by side and have space to buddy up with another sledder at times to save on gas for tow vehicles. Or if you are concerned about wind drag from the width how about an inline double. I believe Team Powersports on Hwy 400 jusy north of 12 has one of those.

Just sold my double Triton. All my buddies have trailers, I more or less just want it for storage, and need smaller trailer to fit truck and trailer in garage. I'll try Paul.

what about a used toy carrier? I had one and it was an awesome trailer

Like the versatility of the Triton as its a 12'. I've heard Renegades and XTX Yamaha's don't fit in the Toy Carriers. Just trying to leave my options open for any upgrades in the future. Have a 121 Apex right now but would like to upgrade to an XTX.

Have you checked reinharts in caledon/brampton?

Reinhart Trailers

A Division of Brampton Livestock Exchange Inc.

11 Wiggins Road

Caledon, ON L7C 3T5

Just off Hwy 10 – South of King Road (across from John’s Family Restaurant)Phone:(905) 846-1071

Fax: (905) 838-2939

Hours of Operation

Monday – Friday 8 am – 6 pm and

Saturday 8 am – 12 pm

(closed on Saturday’s of long weekends)

Have you checked reinharts in caledon/brampton?

Reinhart Trailers

A Division of Brampton Livestock Exchange Inc.

11 Wiggins Road

Caledon, ON L7C 3T5

Just off Hwy 10 – South of King Road (across from John’s Family Restaurant)Phone:(905) 846-1071

Fax: (905) 838-2939

Hours of Operation

Monday – Friday 8 am – 6 pm and

Saturday 8 am – 12 pm

(closed on Saturday’s of long weekends)

Yep, they don't have any either.

Also try buysell under trailers and type in triton trailers, i saw couple there a few weeks ago.

Go to the Triton website and see what description they have

http://www.tritontrailers.com/dealerlocator.aspx

Regional Factory Representative

Not really worth arguing about. I have been speaking with him directly and e mailing pics back and forth all week as my front hinges broke on my Triton 2KF. I told him how hard it was to order small parts from Triton dealers, and we spoke about how he licensed franchises etc.. He IS the guy in ONTARIO.

Archived