Georgina/ North Durham

hardkor

I was wondering who (what club) is responsible for trails in this area?

Are there any groomers in this area? Where are they based? How often do they groom when conditions allow?

I've seen a website for Georgina trail riders that seems to have been abandoned several years ago, is this club still alive?

Any input would be appreciated

Georgina Trail Riders is still active in the area.They are in the Sutton area. They are our neighbouring club to the west. Here is the contact info from the D4 website. http://www.sotba.on.ca/test

We (Heart of Ontario) groom from Uxbridge to Beaverton and from Pefferlaw to Lindsay. Once trails are opened, most trails are groomed every second day or more often as required.

Thank you sir...much appreciated.I wasn't sure what to expect in this area, as I haven't lived here for long. I've been hoping to ride your clubs trails towards Uxbridge, they appear to cross a lot of beautiful terrain...hopefully this year it will be possible.

Yesterday on my way back from Barrie trails I noticed the groomer had been out laying a base in the Keswick and Sutton area, Thanks and keep up the good work people,

Archived