BEAST/ White lake & calabogie

magman

Update to conditions, all water crossings passable, White lake staked, BEAST 308 groomed and in good condition, we ran all loops and a re as good as it has been foe a number of years. No gas this year on White lake near 3 milebay as Ceadr Cove under re construction. Gas available in Gen store in village. Get out and ride

Hey Magman,

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the update. When was it groomed? it is pretty warm out now...

I did the same loop. I have been very happy with the trails this season.

Quick Question for you, maybe you can help me.

I rode to Calabogie on Saturday and was planning on taking the E trail down to Lanark then the E104A back to Stittsville. I got confused in Calabogie and got lost on my way back. I ended up between Black Donald and Norcan Lake. So I tried to take the E102 down to get back to the E and got lost/ran out of gas lol. (first time in Calabogie and the gas station I went to ran out of gas so and though I would be fine but we got lost and bought gas from a logger I found (just in time) and got back to Calabogie.

It was a great run and would like to go it again but I don't want to run into the same problem. Do you know where I went wrong? I found the gas station once I got back into town.

Thanks!

Archived