Exhaust turn outs

Classic

I had to get my turnout from Yamaha, I looked around in local shops for some and no one could do it for as good of price/quality as the Yamaha one. They just wanted to bend a peice of scrap steel from a previous job and charge me 35 bucks! They also wanted me to paint it myself. The yamaha one is coated with ceramic on the inside. Not sure if they have a chrome one, i got the black but did have a silver option. Maybe you can find better luck at local exhaust shops or even Canadian Tire?

I had to get my turnout from Yamaha, I looked around in local shops for some and no one could do it for as good of price/quality as the Yamaha one. They just wanted to bend a peice of scrap steel from a previous job and charge me 35 bucks! They also wanted me to paint it myself. The yamaha one is coated with ceramic on the inside. Not sure if they have a chrome one, i got the black but did have a silver option. Maybe you can find better luck at local exhaust shops or even Canadian Tire?

I got a pair from Yamaha but they fit the Apex not the Vector. I've looked high and low. Nobody seems to have them in my size. Thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

I checked the size for the phazer will be to big. Good luck in your search.

Not sure what these look like. Got any pics ? Does it make a sled look pretty ?

I think it's more of a useful add on then a pretty add on. Now I can strap a bad to my tunnel and my exhaust will not burn a hole through it. I can snap a pic for you, il post a bit later.

Archived