ride in the county

formulaz600

had a great ride there today started from demorestville and went into picton and then down the millenium trail stopped at the barley pub for lunch next time over we will head to rossmore 140 km in all too bad the trail doesnt link up refering to your previous disscusions

had a great ride there today started from demorestville and went into picton and then down the millenium trail stopped at the barley pub for lunch next time over we will head to rossmore 140 km in all too bad the trail doesnt link up refering to your previous disscusions

Where can you stage trailer to ride in that area ?

Where can you stage trailer to ride in that area ?

Right over the bay on 62 south in Belleville there is a petro canada and a strip mall. You can park at the far south end of the plaza lot. The trail head is right there as well. There will bunch of trailers there already most likely so its easy to see.

I took the tracks out of my GPS and sent them to google maps, but I can't get the link to work for the forum :banghead:

Some trail reports for the weekend.

Did the Belleville to Piction back to Belleville loop today.

The 20cm of fresh snow has done the trails good however it doesn't look like its been grommed. Lot of driffing snow on the open feilds but they are soft so if you hit them with speed you'll push through not going flying in to the air.

Trail 3 has been re-routed at hwy 62 up to Gruppies gas bar along CR14 for about a half a click easy to see heading east but if your coming from east along the hydro line its not signed and you'll run up to a closed gate.

Trail 2 from Wellington north is closed for what looks like the year, so if you heading north don't run the rail bed out to Wellington looking for a short cut you'll have turn around and take 2a from Piction back north to where 2 is still open.

Archived