Polaris FST Classic

4mysled

I am looking to purchase a used 06 classic. If anyone has one, can you fill me in on the likes and dislikes of the machine. Any help would be greatly appeciated.

Thanks,

4MY

I am looking to purchase a used 06 classic. If anyone has one, can you fill me in on the likes and dislikes of the machine. Any help would be greatly appeciated.

Thanks,

4MY

You might want to do some research into the 2006 FST i think i remember reading some where about a lot of recalls and service bullitens being issued on the 2006 FST models.

Not sure if they were minor issues or major ones but you just might want to check into it first

MM

Get at least an 07, I wouldn't touch the 06. My dad waited and bought an 07 iq 600 h.o. It is a great sled and the ride and handling is so much better then the 06's. They changed the spindles in 07 to give less steering effort and to make it a bit tougher as well, since some 06's had them fail. Some other things to consider is in 06 I believe they had issue's with heat build up that could lead to turbo failure. 07 it was corrected.

Steve

Archived