Barrie any chance for sunday?

2fast4u

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if Barrie might be okay to ride on Sunday or anywhere else for the matter looking to to a day run any info would be cool thanks.

Last night there were sleds on the trail leading from the Municipal building on 26. We are planning/hoping to go out tonight after work, 9:30.

Other then that hopefully they will be ready for Sunday as I'm off then as well.

We are planning form leaving from the municipal as well as i would imagine a lot of others too. Fingers crossed that they will open mostly everthing north of them is.

Hubby called me at work just after 5pm to say Barrie is open.

We are gonna head out before the sun rises Saturday morning for a couple of hours, before I work, then Sunday should be a full day. :woot::woot:

Cool you people have a great ride. Maybe will see ya on Sunday. more than likely it will be 4 to 6 of us all doo's zx's to rev's and one apex yamaha black. later

Ok, hit the trails early this morning, pretty good conditions in my opinion. Some icy areas but that can be expected. We made it up to somewhere in Hawkestone, I can be directionally challenged at times so I leave the leading to hubby.

2fast4u, we should be out again tomorrow, it's hard not to miss us as I am almost all in pink, :) driving a new black skidoo and hubby has a mxz800 wearing black and red.

Perhaps if you happen to see us say hi.

Major, I would love to be able to drive from my driveway, but we only are 10 mins away from the Municipal lot on 26.

I often say we should move just a tad bit more north.

Ok guys, have a great day and ride safe, off to work I go.

Helppppp, I cannot sleep, looking forward to a full day of sledding, :woot:

I had to work in the morning but made it out in the afternoon for about 3 hours

Did B103 to the 411 and and then looped back to B103 agian

Trails were a mixture or good and bad depending on location but thats to be expected

considering the meltdown we had

Enjoy it while it last folks cause it looks like they are calling for more rain and mild temps mid week :angry:

MM

Thanks for all the responses. But we weren't able to make it today :( hopefully the wheather will hold up and will be down for the whole weekend next week. Bummer this sucks. Thanks again to everyone for keeping me posted it was really appreciated. I hope you all had a great ride today hammer that throttle a couple times for me lol.

Today was not as great as yesterday. We rode up to Wasaga today and it was very patchy in areas.

Had a great time though.

Looking forward to next weekend as I'm off the whole weekend, :woot::woot:

On the 6pm news they are calling for snow just about everyday this week here in Barrie and it's coming down fast and furiious right now.

Archived