Kearney to Dwight

600 XC

Planning on heading down D101B from Kearney to Dwight. MSR site lists D101B from D to 78 as limited. Anybody been down that way? Any chance of a loop back up D102B & 95?

Haven't been out since Monday but as of then the 101B is groomed from Seguin to Willie Y. I think Algonquin has since cut the trees and packed the rest of it. 102B is packed and groomed from Deerhurst back to the Willie Y. 95 is packed and bladed from 102B To the Melissa T. 93 is also packed and bladed. 95 is packed and bladed from Savage settlement South to Oudaze and North to Bay lake swamp. The floating bridge is in place and I'm sure it is all frozen up by now. When working on the bridge, we came across some riders that have been through 95 all of the way so I'm sure it is passable.

Haven't been out since Monday but as of then the 101B is groomed from Seguin to Willie Y. I think Algonquin has since cut the trees and packed the rest of it. 102B is packed and groomed from Deerhurst back to the Willie Y. 95 is packed and bladed from 102B To the Melissa T. 93 is also packed and bladed. 95 is packed and bladed from Savage settlement South to Oudaze and North to Bay lake swamp. The floating bridge is in place and I'm sure it is all frozen up by now. When working on the bridge, we came across some riders that have been through 95 all of the way so I'm sure it is passable.

Thanks a lot 13A

Archived