Campbellford area riding - ride reports wanted!

SNOGUZZLER

Has anyone been out since we got the snow yesterday? I know the club had groomed last time we had snow so I'm hoping there is still a base in the woods and with this fresh powder the trails should be in rideable shape. We are hoping to be on them Friday. Any reports would be greatly appreciated. Riding from Wooler to Bewdley.

thanks

snoguzzler

Has anyone been out since we got the snow yesterday? I know the club had groomed last time we had snow so I'm hoping there is still a base in the woods and with this fresh powder the trails should be in rideable shape. We are hoping to be on them Friday. Any reports would be greatly appreciated. Riding from Wooler to Bewdley.

thanks

snoguzzler

The trails are listed as open, probobly groomed last night. I was riding south of there around the Northumberland Forest last night and there was plenty of snow and little traffic. I'll be heading to Campbellford this weekend too! I'm sure conditions will be fantastic as we got a new groomer this year.

We left from Wooler and ate lunch at Rhino's in Bewdley. the trails were a little short on snow till we hit Warkworth. From there on there was more snow and they were groomed up nice. Alittle over 200 km! gotta love leaving from the house.

We had to move quite a bit of brush and fallen trees off the trails. some were too big and we had to go around but all in all it was a good ride. hoping to do it again this friday.

Archived