Parking - Espanola

Sevey

Hi All, Back at it again - planning possible outings for 2023.

Who can give some clarity on a good spot to park a trailer for a few days riding starting in Espanola.

Obviously have looked at the OFSC map, but when zooming in on google earth, does not look like a suitable spot to drop.

Anyone live in the area that can help?

Thanks

MS

When going through espanola just past Canadian tire and A&W turn onto McCullouch drive. It branches left but stay to your right. Probably go about 1/4 mile to penage lake road. Turn right on penage lake road and go down a mile or so and you will see a huge lot on your left. That the town snow dump. I’ve asked permission and parked there out of the way for days before.  If you go past that a short distance just before you cross the bridge there is another parking area on your left. If you go over the little bridge you’ve gone too far. That one is meant for sleddera but sometimes it fills fast with ice fishermen. If it’s full I just go back to the town snow dump area. Never had any trouble at either place. You could also unload at the mall or at Canadian tire because the trail is right there as well. Anyway, hope that helps.

• Like 2

Thanks for getting back

i will Google earth and circle back with any questions

ms