335km/208mile ride Nopiming MB

FreezerBurnt

Here is a vid of my ride this past sunday, weather and conditions were perfect for a sunday ride

Trails were like back home in Sudbury swamp and Canadian Shield and lakes for the most part

335km/208 miles

last 80 miles I had to Mcguiver my rear shock scissors with ratchet strap as I snapped my shock control arms?s, made it back to the truck as we were 40miles from nowhere when it happened and since it made it the 40miles to the next road I decided to ride the last 40 to my tru

Sled hit 10,000mile mark on this ride and the suspension mishap was at 10,003 lol, finished the ride at 10,0088 miles on the odo

I recently switch over to a 2" track and RMK gearing so top speed is low 80s vs high 90s with stock gearing and 1.25 track, lube on the trails was good this ride, the ride the week before was not good icy hard pack and not good for 2" lugs, stuck the sliders for 1st time in 15+yrs. great braking with 2inch track on packed snow. If I trail ride more I am not sure a 2" is the way to go, but off trail it is amazing and expectedlm Still have the 1.25 and if we get the huge warm up talking +8 Friday here I might swap back

We had a good group from HCS Manitoba forum on this ride, think we were 8-10 guys

Not sure where all the pictures went???

here is what snapped

i

what is going on??

You can not attach FB pictures anymore???

16807170_10155656102940021_3450070418176

No automatic alt text available.

Archived