Need your help......

Snogirlfx

Urgently need some help folks! Sunday volunteers wanted (do not have to be a sledder). Clubhouse cannot stay open unless we get 3 volunteers to help out. See email sent out to membership below:

St Clements members,

We urgently require 3 volunteers from our general club membership (one who is comfortable cooking & using a fryer) for our 11am to 5pm shift this Sunday February 24th or we will be unable to open our clubhouse due to a lack of volunteers.

I will be available to be on site at the Clubhouse and help over see any potential new volunteers. Unfortunately, it is too much work for one person to do alone.

If we haven't received 3 volunteers for Sunday by 5pm tomorrow (Saturday Feb 23) we will be forced to close the clubhouse on Sunday.

So “Please” volunteer and help “Your” snowmobile club out this Sunday, by contacting me by e-mail at msauder@omcbbq.com or my cell phone 519-581-7800 and leave me a detailed message with your telephone information. Thank You for Attention to this Situation!

Mark Sauder VIA Coordinator,

StClements Snowmobile Club

Hurray for Volunteers!!!!!!!

Volunteers stepped up and the Clubhouse will be OPEN!

If you are stopping by PLEASE SAY a BIG THANK YOU TO the volunteers working behind the counter so sledders have a nice warm stopover.. cheers!

Archived