sled rental asap

raaaid

hey guys i was hoping you had some contacts for sled rentals for all this week starting tomorrow.i had it booked with rousseau marina but he just called me and said that he didnt want the machine on the trail because of the conditions.im in a jam now cause i had my week set up with the family and cottage rental to do some riding. i called around just now but its sunday and its late so i dont know what else to do now.please send me any info you can.thanks alot.

hey guys i was hoping you had some contacts for sled rentals for all this week starting tomorrow.i had it booked with rousseau marina but he just called me and said that he didnt want the machine on the trail because of the conditions.im in a jam now cause i had my week set up with the family and cottage rental to do some riding. i called around just now but its sunday and its late so i dont know what else to do now.please send me any info you can.thanks alot.

man, that sucks but honestly, you can't plan a trip over the xmas holidays and expect trails to be open. especially in district 10 where it's usually the new year before there is enough snow to cover the rocks and roots. no one would know trail conditions better than WB and if he cancelled it, it's for good reason.

on a lighter note, i see that seguin marina has snowmobile rentals, maybe they will rent one to you? seguinmarina.com

Almost every trail in our area is closed many with waterhole issues others without enough snow to cover the rocks. Only a small section of the Seguin is open and that only limited. We need snow and cold weather before the trails open.

Archived