• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  1. Main Forums

1. Main Clubhouse

Post anything snowmobile related in this forum

Are you new to Ontario Conditions? Welcome! Post a message here and let us know who you are!

Your area for those discussions that have nothing to do with Snowmobiling

Back by Popular Demand. Food & Lodging reports. This area is not for advertising except by site Sponsors

This Forum is dedicated to a the memory of Sledjunk (Dave). Technical Help, Engines, Tuning, Tricks, Performance, GPS, Mounting etc.  

6. 8.5k

1. 11.2k

Trail Reports and Clubhouse for District 11-17

PSSD/OFSC District 10 is located in the district of Parry Sound/Muskoka. The Heart of Georgian Bay Country, our trails can be accessed within a short drive from the GTA.

1. OntarioConditions.com   (31,415 visits to this link)

The NEW Website is here!

2. Ontario Snowmobiling Events Calendar   (22,961 visits to this link)

Ontario Snowmobiling Events Calendar. Here you can find major snowmobiling events in Ontario. Events are submitted by members of Ontario Conditions Forum.

3. OFSC - Official Site   (23,112 visits to this link)

The Official Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs Website.

• Just wait till he gets on the sled….
    • The bunny hill does make for a long day, I tried to get a few runs in here and there throughout day to split it up.  It is surprising how well the little ones do, the lack of fear, or feeling of pain definitely helps.  Some of the most fun he had was falling and being covered in snow, and laughing his butt off.  
    • Very nice. Reminds me of taking my kids when they were three, surprising how well they do at that age. Under three is pretty impressive though!    I could not last on the bunny hills all day, so I asked the staff if I could take them up the lifts to bigger hills, susprised that I could, so off we went and did not have return to bunny hill until they were 6 and had to earn their stripe to move on. 
    • Skied there on Friday with the family, conditions were great, good temps and fresh snow all day.  We didn’t see any brown patches, bonus day out for us, nice to have one more “winter” day.  My little guy took to skiing well this season, no issues making it down the bunny hill without falling.  He’ll be 3 in June.  My wife’s in for some competition next season.  
    • I drove by Friday night and they were making snow!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    akaylateaxd7043