Adult entertainment in timmins

jimmy2litre

It was the Mattagami Inn, better known as the Maytag. It was torn down several years ago.

Not sure if the northern circuit ballet still stops in Kap', Opaz' or Hearst, (Queen's Hotel) anymore.

Ive kept a pretty close eye on this topic over the years and as far as I know,North Bay is about it in northern Ontario for adult entertainment.It seems whenever a place closes,the cities have put bylaws in to prevent new ones from opening.

Ive kept a pretty close eye on this topic over the years and as far as I know,North Bay is about it in northern Ontario for adult entertainment.It seems whenever a place closes,the cities have put bylaws in to prevent new ones from opening.

Sure doesn't help the unemployment rates up there does it?

Queens has been closed for a couple of years now, so i've heard. I also heard that Fanny's is about the only place left up north :-D

No wonder there aren't many American sledders up there. I can remember back in the tc.com days, that was the #1 question, is there strippers in ....?

if you go to fanny's ask for Russel and tell him Tracy from georgetown sent you. he'll make sure the girls are friendly :drool-1:

Were those girls that time at fanny's...lol

not that I have been to this establishment fanny's? you speak of.... :hyper:

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, There's an entertainment establishment in Timmin's called "After Dark". Found out from a taxi driver when we were in town. But it didn't fit into our schedule to make a visit.

I miss the Northern Peeler Bars. Especially the Queens in Hearst.

They miss you too...

Here's a link to some news. It's a little dated but encouraging for those interested.

http://www.thesudbur...74&archive=true

We were by the Windsor Tavern on Friday killing time & their marquee lists adult entertainment after 6 PM.

Archived