Trail 350

J-Fly

I received an email fro the club early yesterday telling me the groomers had been out on the weekend, so I'd sure the map is accurate.

• 1 year later...

From what I heard the trail was lost due to landowner issues, you would have to now road run to get there now.

Jim,

I did it yesterday and today no problem, hut you need snow. Its ten minutes on a sled on Peninsula road shoulder. I can do not about half the time, this year I do all the time because we have so much snow but bits hard to say what feb will ‎bring, I would be prepared to trailer 10 minutes down the road, you can actually park in a municipal lot there at the 350 and Peninsula Rd, or ride there if the snow is good.

Dan

Reservations
Muskoka Sports & Recreation

Has anyone crossed the lake (Rosseau) to get from Minet to Port Carling.

I have a good screenshot but I can't upload pictures.

How do I upload here?

• 2 weeks later...

you can actually park in a municipal lot there at the 350 and Peninsula Rd

Hi Dan. I am thinking of sledding Rosseau to Seguin Trail etc. tomorrow. Is your post saying there's a place to park our trucks about a kilometre west of Rosseau? I can't picture the spot, but will look for it if I am correctly understanding your message.

Thank you.

Blake

Hi Dan. I am thinking of sledding Rosseau to Seguin Trail etc. tomorrow. Is your post saying there's a place to park our trucks about a kilometre west of Rosseau? I can't picture the spot, but will look for it if I am correctly understanding your message.

Thank you.

Blake

I think that he is talking about the transfer station at Stanley house road and 632

Blake G,

I posted Dan's e-mail to me.He has a tour company in the Muskoka area.

I believe Wild Bill is correct on the parking. Zoom in on the trail map and you can see the transfer station.

Wildbill and J-Fly: Thank you. I zoomed in and can see exactly where that transfer staion is situated.

Turns out that plans have changed for tomorrow and we are heading Midland way, but the Rosseau to Parry Sound run is gonna happen soon.

Archived