(OLD) 2012 Conditions - St. Joes, Bruce Mines, Echo Bay See 2013 above

On My AXYS

was through the area today on way home from manitouwadge. somewhere about halfway from old woman bay to montreal river harbour, the snow noticeably drops off. there are some pockets of decent snow but overall the soo looks dismal. a few warm days and a rain would completely wipe out the soo area. plan accordingly. ski

• 7 months later...

Happened to glance at this unopened post from last year.

Looking forward to '2013' reports. Fond memories of a trip I did in this area with my son a few years ago.

Please keep us updated in the new year.

• 3 months later...

It is great to see the snow up there this year. Hats off to Bruce Mines Sno-Glyders You are the first trails open along the North Shore again

We are heading up in 22 Days (whos counting) and it is great to see the snow up there. I hope this rain today and tomorrow rain does not wash away all the hard work you groomers put in. Someone will have to let me know

It is great to see the snow up there this year. Hats off to Bruce Mines Sno-Glyders You are the first trails open along the North Shore again

We are heading up in 22 Days (whos counting) and it is great to see the snow up there. I hope this rain today and tomorrow rain does not wash away all the hard work you groomers put in. Someone will have to let me know

post-21831-0-17183700-1359483527_thumb.jpg

Archived