Algoma Region - 5 Day Video Tour

COLD BEER

Last February 5 buddies and I took a 5 day snowmobile tour of the Algoma Region. We went from Sault St. Marie to Chapleau, Timmins, Hearst, Wawa and back to SSM. On our tour a couple of the guys in the group were running video cams. One of the guys (Paul) spent countless hours this summer editing video footage and putting it to music for the rest of us to enjoy, thanks Paul.

If you need a pre-season snowmobile fix to get you by till the snow flies, have a look at this video.

:cheers:

outstanding!

ski

Excellent!!!

It was an awesome ride, I would do it again

Nice video, Our warm-up Shack is at 5:05 in the video. Wish there was more video of our trails..... I guess you guys where too busy flying down that nice flat wide trail lol no time to stop and turn on the camera. ,,, and no video of the Quick-mart :( lol mayube next time eh lol nice work guys.

Last February 5 buddies and I took a 5 day snowmobile tour of the Algoma Region. We went from Sault St. Marie to Chapleau, Timmins, Hearst, Wawa and back to SSM. On our tour a couple of the guys in the group were running video cams. One of the guys (Paul) spent countless hours this summer editing video footage and putting it to music for the rest of us to enjoy, thanks Paul.

If you need a pre-season snowmobile fix to get you by till the snow flies, have a look at this video.

:cheers:

Very nice job! Great to watch and try to put all of it together in my mind. I love seeing the landmarks starting from the Water Tower Inn.

So you guys cut over to Valentine's from Halfway on the "Wilderness Trail" and then went up through Timmins and around the top to come back south on D trail.

It is great for me to see so many of the places I always love (loved) to stop. Moonbeam club house is always a must! The "under roof" sled parking in Chapleau and Hearst (heated) is always great for super cold nights. We will all miss Halfway.

This put a smile on my face and I want the season to get going!

Thanks Guys!

What a great video!

Kudos to the video guys (film and edit).

I was grinning from the beginning to the end. WOW!

Looks like you guys had a great time. That's what it's all about.

Nice video, Our warm-up Shack is at 5:05 in the video. Wish there was more video of our trails..... I guess you guys where too busy flying down that nice flat wide trail lol no time to stop and turn on the camera. ,,, and no video of the Quick-mart :( lol mayube next time eh lol nice work guys.

Sorry that we didn’t get many shots of the Dubreuilville trails Groomer Guy, next time we’ll take a little more time to have a look around and see the town.

As it turned out when we got to D’ville it was getting late and the weather was starting to turn bad, the wind had picked up and the clouds were getting very dark so we decided to keep moving. We arrived at Wawa with freezing rain right behind us. :icon_rain:

All of us had a blast riding through the Algoma Region, it’s not hard to rack up some serious mileage on those flat wide trails, I’m hooked! :right_on:

Thanks again to you and the others on O.C. that gave me information when I was planning this tour last winter. :cheers:

Great Video makes a guy want to ride. Our group has riden all the same trails, even stoped at the Quik-Mart, and had a blast doing it. Will be doing it again this winter but for now i'll just have to visit my garage

This winter I will post on my blog page all of the riders that have a picture in front of my store. Make sure to stop in. My store is right down from the gas station, just ride sout down the hill.

Is this a semi secret?

Are we tryin' to keep this quiet?

Shhhh.gif

letters are a little small....must be like whispering....

letters are a little small....must be like whispering....

Now that's funny.

Tough crowd, Luc

hahaha no no... I don't know why it was that small???? very odd. Anyways Canuck... you will taking a picture from the front door of my house because you have a place to stay this winter when you come up, I told you a few times, even have a place for you to leave your sled for the winter.

Thanks Luc. I'm looking forward to seeing the awesome Dubreuilville trails once again.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this video Cold Beer. This is the kind of publicizing that will bring more people back in and help keep these amazing trails open. The video also brought back great memories from our own trip last winter. Loved Valentines at Chapleau. Oh, I think I'll go out to the garage and look at my sled now.....

Archived