Halfway Haven - Summer Only

Ox

to get things back on track, we all should give a HUGE THANK YOU, to Luc, and Reg and the entire dubreuilville club and community for there due dilligence in pushing so hard to reopen the F tail from chapleau to missanabi last season.

without that push, there would be ALOT more scrambling this season to make sure the region north of the soo would not be cut off from the top trail system, like it would have been with the previous closure.

without members like this looking at long term goals, those with short term goals could have easily ended up effectively cutting all of these communities off from one another.

THANK YOU GUYS!!!! ski

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to get things back on track, we all should give a HUGE THANK YOU, to Luc, and Reg and the entire dubreuilville club and community for there due dilligence in pushing so hard to reopen the F tail from chapleau to missanabi last season.

without that push, there would be ALOT more scrambling this season to make sure the region north of the soo would not be cut off from the top trail system, like it would have been with the previous closure.

without members like this looking at long term goals, those with short term goals could have easily ended up effectively cutting all of these communities off from one another.

THANK YOU GUYS!!!! ski

I have to admit that it sounded like a dream when they started to explore the old F Trail on 4-wheelers and just kept pushing until the funding and the bridge was in place!

They continue to better the trails in the Dubreuilville system as they cut a new link to the rail crossing late season this year. This takes the road out of the equation, making the main route to Hornepayne much more stable.

I am really hoping that the conditions are better this year all across the north and that this brings many more sleds to use these wonderful trail systems that the F Trail seems to be holding together now.

I always try to stop at Luc's store and quite often stay the night in Dub. I only saw Reg once this season and he called ahead to make sure our destination would be open. These guys work real hard at helping all the sledders and Danny the young groomer operator has really joined them as part of the team!

Thanks to ALL!

I have to admit that it sounded like a dream when they started to explore the old F Trail on 4-wheelers and just kept pushing until the funding and the bridge was in place!

They continue to better the trails in the Dubreuilville system as they cut a new link to the rail crossing late season this year. This takes the road out of the equation, making the main route to Hornepayne much more stable.

I am really hoping that the conditions are better this year all across the north and that this brings many more sleds to use these wonderful trail systems that the F Trail seems to be holding together now.

I always try to stop at Luc's store and quite often stay the night in Dub. I only saw Reg once this season and he called ahead to make sure our destination would be open. These guys work real hard at helping all the sledders and Danny the young groomer operator has really joined them as part of the team!

Thanks to ALL!

Thank you.............it's because of people like you guys that we keep going.

I can't wait to see good news instead of bad news................

we are still fighting to keep our town alive, hopefully better days will come soon.........

for sure that halfway closed will create a major issue in the connectivity between towns

• 2 weeks later...

Like reg said... It's because of people like you guys we continue on doing this because. Ends up costing us money from our own pockets to do all this, last winter I spent a whole day out on the F trail showing danny what do do and prep the trail, riding back on my sled coming to town I drove on a snow bank that the morning before I had went over to get to the trail but during the day some guy with a loader dumped snow right where I passed and well late at night Dark... whent over the same spot and ended flipping my sled...broke my cab, tor the hinges off of it agrrrrrr. And Since I took time off from the store I had somebody working at my place so 10.25 hr added to that for that day. I still love this sport lol and the OFSC :) I cant wait to go to AGM and and bring more Jello Shooters with Reg.

Also thanks for you guys coming to the store... every bit helps :) if every snowmobiler passing by would stop in it would make a wold of a diference right now..... maybe I could aford putting the Gas pumps I'm dreaming in Putting in at the store :)

• 3 weeks later...

Those of you with less that stellar bulk fuel storage capacity on board your snow-machines can go to

trailtank.net

As seen advertised on page 36 in your 2009 Mod-Stock magazine/parts guide. :right_on:

briaskThumb_TTIQM2.jpg

Sorry about the .com

Thanks for mentioning that.

I fixed my post.

I don't understand why it isn't treating it like a link tho. ???

I even just went and manually created it as a link, and still it doesn't work.

????

• 5 months later...

Back to the top for the winter only crowd.

Archived