12" of snow on the ground Kapuskasing area

jigger

Trails closed 2 weeks ago. Almost all the snow is gone and mother nature decided to kick us with one more dump before she lets spring arrive. Still coming down. Trails to unpredictable(sink holes, atv ruts,open water,etc) to really go for a ride other than around town. I would not be complaining if this was October but we all know this snow will be gone in a day or two. Here's some April 17th photos to tie you over for the summer. I had barley any snow left in my yard, the drive way was down to gravel and the trailer deck was dry.

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

"it's christmas Theo, it is the time for miracles". what movie is that from??? oh, by the way jig..... thanks for not rubbing it in :D ski

Wow.

Thanks for your updates, Jigger.

snowing hard in dryden right now. most bush feeder trails are decent enough for short run. cant say this is the latest i have gone ridding before but it is getting close

snowing hard in dryden right now. most bush feeder trails are decent enough for short run. cant say this is the latest i have gone ridding before but it is getting close

Cheers to that. :-D

ok just did a short 15 minute lap on the feeders and there is still 2 feet of hard pack in the bush. glad my sled is an old piece of crap cause the open areas have maybe 4 inches of fresh fluff ontop of mud. not the best ridding but hey its all pipeline runs with very little swamp so I am gonna ride one last time this afternoon have a thirty mile loop that starts at my front door

:mrgreen:

Green with envy.

All the best this Easter Weekend.

ok well the sled and I made it home. I must say we are both wet and beaten. Did you know if you hit open water fast enough a Citation will skip 3/4 of the way then sink in slop :banghead: other than the one instance off being knee deep in loon crap it was a good ride

Loon crap makes good compost and garden fill. Martha Stewart also devoted an entire series to various uses of Loon crap in and around the home including, without limited the generality of the foregoing, to Easter Decorations and earth sensitive lubrications for the purposes of procreation.

Are you voting for Elizabeth May ?

Loon crap makes good compost and garden fill. Martha Stewart also devoted an entire series to various uses of Loon crap in and around the home including, without limited the generality of the foregoing, to Easter Decorations and earth sensitive lubrications for the purposes of procreation.

Are you voting for Elizabeth May ?

well after hosing down the Citation and myself i just might vote for the pot head party never smoked the stuff myself but I know a few who do and the are the most mellow calmest people I know

Archived