Zrtkat & crew report from hearst to Wawa

zrtkat

:right_on: We had another great day today it was a little cold this morning in hearst I think we shouild have put our machines in the heated garage .

The trails from Hearst to Wawa where great today we left hearst this morning and rode all day just stopped in hornepayne and dub for gas , wish we had more time wanted to stop and see the groomer guy or would have liked to see big Reg maybe next time.

We did run into the crew from jonesy powersports on the D108 trail they stopped to say hello they where off to Hillsport. the D108 was in great shape we really enjoyed our ride today.

Also while we where on the D108 just outside of dub we run into this guy on the trail,I posted pics of this it was quite a sight to see.

we are winding down our trip tommorrow as we make our way to the soo. the people are so nice to us while we are up here it makes our trip so much more enjoyable.

when we where coming into Wawa this evening right before getting on wawa lake there was a guy and his wife there we stopped and he ask us where we are eating I told him we are staying at wawa motor inn so he says to us go gas up come back he will wait for us then he wanted us to go with there group to hawk junction to eat said a great place to eat.

I thought that was such a nice gesture but unfortunately I was tired and just wanted to get into the hotel.

Zrtkat& crew have a big day tommorrow back to the soo

hope you enjoy the pics

up-date tommorrow night

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011001.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011006.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011007.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011012.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011014.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011015.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011016.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011017.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011018.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011019.jpg

yes we enjoy the wildlife on the trail he stepped off the trail we took a few pics and we moved on there was 2 of them there.

hope you enjoy the pics as much as I did

goodnight from Zrtkat & crew

:right_on: We had another great day today it was a little cold this morning in hearst I think we shouild have put our machines in the heated garage .

The trails from Hearst to Wawa where great today we left hearst this morning and rode all day just stopped in hornepayne and dub for gas , wish we had more time wanted to stop and see the groomer guy or would have liked to see big Reg maybe next time.

We did run into the crew from jonesy powersports on the D108 trail they stopped to say hello they where off to Hillsport. the D108 was in great shape we really enjoyed our ride today.

Also while we where on the D108 just outside of dub we run into this guy on the trail,I posted pics of this it was quite a sight to see.

we are winding down our trip tommorrow as we make our way to the soo. the people are so nice to us while we are up here it makes our trip so much more enjoyable.

when we where coming into Wawa this evening right before getting on wawa lake there was a guy and his wife there we stopped and he ask us where we are eating I told him we are staying at wawa motor inn so he says to us go gas up come back he will wait for us then he wanted us to go with there group to hawk junction to eat said a great place to eat.

I thought that was such a nice gesture but unfortunately I was tired and just wanted to get into the hotel.

Zrtkat& crew have a big day tommorrow back to the soo

hope you enjoy the pics

up-date tommorrow night

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011001.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011006.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011007.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011012.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011014.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011015.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011016.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011017.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011018.jpg

hearsttoWawa2-26-2011019.jpg

yes we enjoy the wildlife on the trail he stepped off the trail we took a few pics and we moved on there was 2 of them there.

hope you enjoy the pics as much as I did

goodnight from Zrtkat & crew

Great Pix Katman!

I take it the trail conditions are good!?

Kittys are about the only thing that I aint seen up yonder yet. :cry2:

I see pics others have taken now and aggin tho. They don't seem to be too bothered by skidooers eh? Like the one in your pic - he's got his eye on dinner and doesn't need to be messin' with you eh?

May git me a pr of mittens from one (two?) of them one day. ??? Steve hasn't carried the wolf ones for many yrs now. :unsure:

I take it the place in Hawk was "The Bears Den"? The only other place that I know of burnt down a cpl yrs ago.

Nice pics again. Looks like you guys are almost done now. Thanks for all the info and I can't wait to get up there next week. :right_on: I love the wildlife that we get to see. It is so peaceful and awesome. Boy their paws are huge!! :icon_munching:

wow...great pics...best cat on the trail

Too bad you didnt' have the energy to ride out to Hawk Junction to the Big Bear Kat. They make awesome food and a burger you won't forget. I can understand you wanting to get to the motel though, You must be wrecked with the miles you guys put on. I'm tired and only went to Hillsport.(maybe drank too much there) lol.

Lots of Lynx right now I think I saw 4 or 5 groups of them in the last week probably 12-15 cats in total.

The Hornepayne trails we're amazing. WE had a time for sure.

Was great to meet up with you guys on the trail.

Too bad you didnt' have the energy to ride out to Hawk Junction to the Big Bear Kat. They make awesome food and a burger you won't forget. I can understand you wanting to get to the motel though, You must be wrecked with the miles you guys put on. I'm tired and only went to Hillsport.(maybe drank too much there) lol.

Lots of Lynx right now I think I saw 4 or 5 groups of them in the last week probably 12-15 cats in total.

The Hornepayne trails we're amazing. WE had a time for sure.

Was great to meet up with you guys on the trail.

Maybe next time we will get to check out that place in hawk junction zrtkat was just too tired he needs to get home and rest a few days .lol.

it was great seeing you guys on the trail and happy to hear you guys had a great ride.

see you next year

zrtkat & crew

Archived